Love Story Tonight


One night I was alone with male friend I was talking and I do not I accidentally spilled water coffee that I have made for him to spill on his jeans, I tried to clean the water of coffee spilled on the pants my friend but without being intentionally pants that she wears torn right in sensitive parts. Without me I accidentally touched the sensitive and we went down embarrassed.
After a few moments talking I finally asked him to release the trousers were torn and soaked water spilled coffee.

 
Love Story Tonight
Miss Vi: Can you remove your pants.Mr. Q: OK if this is what you wantMiss Vi: I'll go briefly to take somethingMr. Q: please
a few moments later
Miss Vi: why dark?Mr. Q: You might influence was getting tiredMiss Vi: I just want to startMr. P: yes, have you continue what would you doMiss Vi: how doMr. Q: What did you first time doing something like this?Miss Vi: be honest this is the first time ...
a few moments later
Miss Vi: why is hard to insert into the hole, very mushy onceMr. Q: This was mushy, the hole is also too narrow, you have to lick the edges first so that could be the new hardware will be easy to memasukanya.
Miss Vi: owh turns out to be true at first lick of new hardware.ok, now I'm going to hole memasukanyaMr. Q: I alone will do this. You be quiet and calmMiss Vi: are you sure you can do itMr. Q: You did not say anything, now I will point to a narrow hole, I will push slowly, naaaahhh now been entered, when it entered the pull again. Now it's your turn to stayMiss Vi: Okay, this is my turn to this end

Mr. P: ok, congratulations sew
Follow Me
Winny Diary
Shared Please
Comments
0 Comments
 
HOME | ABOUT | FACEBOOK | DISCLAIMER | SITEMAP
Copyright © 2014. Winny Pricilia. Theme by Winny Pricilia.